Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 7 of 7
- December 8th, 2013, 04:37 PM #1
Can I Get Admission In MBBS In Private Medical College (Special Case)
i am very new to medical line,
i have passed F.S.C in 2004 by more than 60% marks
then i did Graduation in Computer science,
now after the lapse of about 10 years,
1. can i get admission in private sector, ( since P.M.D.C have lifted age restriction of admission)
2. is there any chance of evening shift for classes available in private sector
thanksDecember 8th, 2013, 05:31 PM #2
Please Help Me Regarding Admission
i am 29 years old, i passed F.S.C in 2004, then i did graduation in Computer Science, now i have heard that P.M.D.C have lifted the age restriction for admission, therefore
1. can i get admission in any private medical college now,?
2. is any evening shifts of classes are available in private medical colleges ??
3. are admission opened now ?December 8th, 2013, 06:11 PM #3
1) Yes, I believe you can, if you sit for the MCAT and have pre-medical in your FSC.
2) I dont think any colleges have evening shift classes
3) Admissions for this year into the MBBS/BDS programs have been closed everywhere as far as I know. Besides, you would have needed the MCAT anyway I think. So prepare for that and best of luck ahead if you choose to pursue medicineDecember 8th, 2013, 10:05 PM #4
- Member Since
- Sep 2013
- 45 times
Fsc Pre Med or Fsc Pre Eng with additional Biology req....Mcat in same year....If u havnt appeared then try next year....Give Mcat 2014........Make ur agg around 75% atleastDecember 9th, 2013, 08:25 AM #5
Thanks Umair and ABRADABRA, Yes i have Pre-Medical in FSc, with more than 60% marks.
But i don't know about Mcat, What is Mcat.
Please guide me about Mcat ??
Waiting for valuable suggestions.December 9th, 2013, 08:42 AM #6
Medical college admissions test..covers biology, chemistry, physics and I believe math...every place requires a local applicant to have sat for that exam and they use that score in the admissions process..all the topics in those subjects have been taught in FSC and their books.-Through perseverance many people win success out of what seemed destined to be certain failure..
Shifa College of Medicine Class of 2018December 9th, 2013, 07:05 PM #7
Doesnt have math, does have english though.
Pre-engineering cant apply for medicine AFAIK
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
- By Bhattiipad in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 17Last Post: October 31st, 2013, 01:13 PM
- By ahmed mahmood in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 10Last Post: November 3rd, 2012, 02:36 PM
- By jazib in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 1Last Post: September 22nd, 2012, 06:33 PM
- By iamfury in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 0Last Post: May 30th, 2010, 01:57 PM
- By asim in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 0Last Post: January 29th, 2010, 11:46 PM