Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 4 of 4
Thread: Is BD Chaurasia Alone Sufficient For Anatomy Considering If I'm Doing Clinicals From KLM Too?
- December 17th, 2013, 03:10 PM #1
- Member Since
- Feb 2013
- 23 times
Is BD Chaurasia Alone Sufficient For Anatomy Considering If I'm Doing Clinicals From KLM Too?
I read both BD and KLM. In KLM, there's a lot of detail (though it is good for understanding) but you can't retain everything from it. So I was wondering if BD is enough if I'm doing clinicals from KLM too? Or I have to memorize both the books? (I'm studying conceptually by the way) but you gotta memorize from where a certain artery is originating and stuff, you know.
PS Im in 1st year for sure and from FJMCDecember 18th, 2013, 01:35 PM #2
I did gross from B.D and Klm for clinicals.
You'll do fine if u stick to thisDecember 23rd, 2013, 04:58 PM #3
thats more than enough
you will rock in exams honestly!
and another thing,for upper limb, do clinicals from bd tooDecember 25th, 2013, 02:45 PM #4
BD and KLM is a glorious combination. If you give KLM good time and concentration I guarantee you will ace the exam.
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
- By Rehan in forum Announcements & InformationReplies: 36Last Post: February 4th, 2014, 07:21 PM
- By punjabishera in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 4Last Post: June 15th, 2009, 09:19 AM
- By chickoos in forum Medical Students AreaReplies: 9Last Post: February 10th, 2009, 05:10 AM
- By zarme faraz in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 0Last Post: September 16th, 2008, 04:05 PM