View Poll Results: Which book did you use for gross anatomy?
- 10. You may not vote on this poll
Multiple Choice Poll.
Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 3 of 3
- December 30th, 2013, 02:49 PM #1
- Member Since
- Nov 2013
- 7 times
POLL: Which Book You Used For Anatomy?
If any other, then please mention it
And if you guys don't mind, what was your score in anatomy for the 1st prof?December 30th, 2013, 09:23 PM #2January 1st, 2014, 05:03 PM #3
BD is good when you want to rote learn everything. I think its better used as a quick review book when you are preparing for your exams.
KLM is quite detailed and useful if you want to build your concepts.
For reference, use Last's and Gray's. Snell's (from what I hear) has a few mistakes.
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
- By Rehan in forum Announcements & InformationReplies: 36Last Post: February 4th, 2014, 07:21 PM
- By Hannan100 in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 10Last Post: June 28th, 2010, 12:05 AM
- By chickoos in forum Medical Students AreaReplies: 9Last Post: February 10th, 2009, 05:10 AM
- By myna in forum Board Exams (USMLE/PLAB)Replies: 1Last Post: July 31st, 2008, 06:03 AM