Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 4 of 4
- January 3rd, 2014, 08:43 PM #1
Overseas Pakistanis' Admission's Procedure In Punjab Medical Colleges
can anyone tell me that are overseas pakistanis treated in the same way as pakistani nationals applying in UHS? and do they have same fees for mbbs and do they give same test of UHS?please reply.January 6th, 2014, 02:26 PM #2
no one replied what a pityJanuary 7th, 2014, 01:20 PM #3
- Member Since
- Oct 2013
- 5 times
Dear....It depends on where are you from...and what system you took.Most students from Saudia after doing
Alevels go and prepare for MCAT .If u take MCAT in punjab u will be considred in merit as local students both in private and public,If u r selected in merit.
but before that u have to get equivalence for your O and A levels from IBCC.
If u dont sit MCAT u can enter pvt colleges on foriegn seats by paying in dollars.January 7th, 2014, 02:49 PM #4
Thanks, but i have done F.Sc from Punjab PAKISTAN by the way thank you very much.
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
- By DrPlasma in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 11Last Post: December 9th, 2013, 10:22 AM
Entrance TEST (MCAT-Punjab) ? 2013 for Admission to Public and Private Medical Colleges of the PunjabBy RDX in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 1Last Post: September 29th, 2013, 11:50 PM
- By Moosa in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 2Last Post: August 22nd, 2013, 08:07 PM
- By Dr.Anas Rafiq in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 0Last Post: August 9th, 2011, 07:38 AM
- By nishaytariq in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 19Last Post: April 11th, 2011, 10:14 AM