Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 2 of 2
- January 14th, 2014, 05:23 PM #1
2 Years After My Pre-Med, Repenting And Unsatisfied
i am currently studying in a university . batch of 2012,doing biotechnology. but now i realize that i cant take this field anymore and don't want to continue with this anymore .
i tried to give entry test last year but got 80 % again.
i feel like i should have improved last year.
but instead of repenting more upon my mistakes i must take some action and should repeat while being in university.
i need guideline in this regard . before its too late.
i still have time to prepare for Punjab board exams to improve my fsc par one exams .
need help and guidance !January 18th, 2014, 05:41 PM #2
- Member Since
- Nov 2012
- Lahore Pakistan
- 36 times
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
- By Zaini33 in forum Medical Students AreaReplies: 0Last Post: November 14th, 2012, 12:44 PM
- By misskhan in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 1Last Post: October 19th, 2012, 01:37 PM
- By Justina12 in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 2Last Post: November 29th, 2011, 08:03 AM
- By Lillymon in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 7Last Post: September 17th, 2010, 05:38 AM
- By MR 123 in forum United States Medical SchoolsReplies: 1Last Post: August 16th, 2009, 10:55 AM