Reply to Thread
Results 21 to 24 of 24
- February 24th, 2014, 05:39 PM #21February 24th, 2014, 06:04 PM #22
HIV is a retrovirus because it replicates differently from other viral infections i.e. it has an RNA genome instead of DNA genome and works backwards using reverse transcriptase to produce DNA from RNA genome. Oncovirus is a sub-class of retrovirus that causes cancer as the word "Onco" suggests and @Feline points out too. Hope this helps.February 24th, 2014, 07:21 PM #23February 28th, 2014, 12:18 PM #24
@ Maryyum I guess there is no need of my explanation any more.
There would be some questions in tests though which would have two answers or there is no correct answer at all.
Just remember that you will be rewarded ''muft de marks'' even if you attempted it wrong in entrance exam . Happened to me in 2012.“So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable.”
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
- By Prince MD Khan in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 10Last Post: February 16th, 2014, 12:29 AM
- By Prince MD Khan in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 5Last Post: February 6th, 2014, 09:32 PM
- By star child in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 4Last Post: July 7th, 2010, 12:10 AM
- By Emerald* in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 19Last Post: September 19th, 2009, 09:07 AM