Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 7 of 7
- February 23rd, 2014, 05:04 PM #1
- Member Since
- Feb 2013
- 23 times
How You Used To Study For 1st Prof?
I'm a 1st year student at FJMC. I wanna know how you guys (seniors ofcourse) used to study? I just prepare for tests and substages and I'm not satisfied with my preparation. I think I have forgotten everything I have studied. I need help. I'm unable to complete daily tasks.February 23rd, 2014, 07:08 PM #2
Yeah I'm also having trouble with gross anatomy.February 23rd, 2014, 10:26 PM #3February 24th, 2014, 12:57 AM #4
diagrams and dissection sessions thoroughly understood will enable u to remember anatomy thruout.
ratta wipes out within a few hours after the substage.
(usually in direct proportion to the relief that ensues)
sAme would go for everything else.
(not a senior,
just satisfied with my own preps,
considered throwin in my twopence)February 26th, 2014, 02:40 PM #5February 26th, 2014, 04:11 PM #6February 27th, 2014, 04:04 AM #7
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
- By Rafy anser in forum IntroductionsReplies: 2Last Post: November 3rd, 2013, 11:12 AM
- By Zaini33 in forum Medical Students AreaReplies: 2Last Post: January 7th, 2013, 02:13 PM
- By < sara > in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 18Last Post: September 8th, 2011, 10:27 PM
- By DocInDistress in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 2Last Post: September 24th, 2010, 11:26 AM
- By taimur in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 6Last Post: July 19th, 2008, 02:07 PM