Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 2 of 2
- March 4th, 2014, 06:56 PM #1
What Are Strategies To Join Pakistan Army After MBBS?
Hello , i am final year student of MBBS and want to join pakistan army after completion of my MBBS. i have to ask that, is there any restrictions of domicile to join army as GDMO?
my next question is that , what is the importance of clerkship during study? is it so valuable for getting house job in high rank hospital?April 9th, 2014, 12:52 PM #2
In response to your questions;
1. No, there's not. Domicile restriction applies to Azad Kashmir/Gilgit Baltistan only.
[Source (attached): The Nation newspaper "Join Pak Army as Major/Captain for SSRC 2014" ad published Dec. 29, 2013]
2. I can't help you much there as I'm a pre-med. Hopefully someone well informed will pitch in soon.
All the best with your future endeavors!
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
- By RDX in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 5Last Post: June 26th, 2014, 06:58 PM
- By toxicdevil in forum Beyond Med SchoolReplies: 3Last Post: July 28th, 2013, 03:14 PM
- By gkmt in forum IntroductionsReplies: 0Last Post: September 9th, 2012, 02:34 AM
- By doc hoor in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 2Last Post: May 6th, 2012, 01:56 PM
- By Khadija in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 0Last Post: January 19th, 2010, 04:34 AM