Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 1 of 1
- March 18th, 2014, 07:29 PM #1
- Member Since
- Mar 2014
- 2 times
UK IBCC Equivalence Help Required.
Hope you're all well. I have recently been having trouble with the conversion of my A-level and GCSE grades through the IBCC equivalence thing. I live in the UK and I am taking this year to improve my A-level grades which weren't great last year. I still, however, wanted to convert my last year's results myself to just see where I stand right now. I don't understand the conversion form at all. Which subjects' GCSE grades do I include? And how many of them? Do the A-level grades get treated the same way as the GCSE ones?
English Literature A
I know my grades are pretty awful, that is why I am improving my A-level grades this year. It would be exceedingly helpful and I would be grateful to anyone that can help me.
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
- By f4r11an in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 0Last Post: July 27th, 2013, 07:00 PM
- By MadameCaptiver in forum The Pre-Med LifeReplies: 0Last Post: June 9th, 2013, 02:19 PM
- By Azamio in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 2Last Post: December 13th, 2012, 10:01 AM
- By Fa7ima in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 0Last Post: September 2nd, 2012, 08:41 PM
- By shirazbhai in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 4Last Post: July 22nd, 2012, 11:41 PM
Tags for this Thread