Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 2 of 2
Thread: Medical After A-Levels
- March 25th, 2014, 05:54 PM #1
Medical After A-Levels
Is there anyone who got admission in medical college in lahore atfer A-levels ? I need guideline !April 5th, 2014, 05:28 PM #2
None of the people I studied with got into a public med clg. Most went to LMDC. One went to Aga Khan and 2 to Cmh.
The only important guideline is that you need to thoroughly memorise the fsc books. People go academies but they are no that important. You just need to rote learn each trivial tidbit you find in those books. Then maybe go to a test session or just practice from a mcq book.
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
- By Sohail Shaheen in forum IntroductionsReplies: 3Last Post: April 20th, 2013, 09:12 PM
- By ibrahim721 in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 0Last Post: July 11th, 2011, 05:27 PM
- By Hopefulmedic in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 7Last Post: April 24th, 2011, 09:12 PM
- By jimmypage23 in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 47Last Post: August 14th, 2010, 10:23 PM
- By Sana in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 5Last Post: December 19th, 2007, 07:00 PM