Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 1 of 1
- April 5th, 2014, 02:04 AM #1
Post Graduation Training In Paediatrics
I've passed FCPS 1 Medicine & Allied this February and ll be applying for Post graduation training in July's inductions.
I'll be thankful if people could share their experiences of training in Pediatrics in hospitals of Lahore and Isalamabad.
Especially Shifa International Hospital, Services Hospital Lahore and Children Hospital Lahore/Islamabad.
and what things can make it possible to get residency in Shifa International considering that I don't have any approach to get in.
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
- By dr.gohar in forum Beyond Med SchoolReplies: 1Last Post: September 10th, 2014, 11:06 AM
- By Gemstar in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 0Last Post: May 8th, 2013, 12:22 AM
- By drvinaykakkar in forum Australian Medical SchoolsReplies: 1Last Post: January 31st, 2012, 11:26 AM
- By anticholinesterase in forum Beyond Med SchoolReplies: 1Last Post: September 4th, 2009, 08:33 AM
- By medic in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 1Last Post: April 19th, 2008, 08:06 PM