Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 2 of 2
- April 18th, 2014, 04:48 PM #1
Karachi Medical Uni's Lifestyle???
I have read alot about what it takes about getting into these universities. Medical students have to work alot harder than almost any other students. Just wondering whats in store for us in universities.
Heard that Goverment schools are lame and you dont really get to party. So what really goes down at DMC and KMDC.
What about private Universities. Ziauddin, Hamdard, Jinnah, Liaqut, I mean apart from studying are there other social events. Is there any fun or just studying???
What are your opinions which university is good, in studying and parties.
I mean lets face it most graduates tend to never cut loose the only time we truly have to live is in universities.April 19th, 2014, 11:01 PM #2
Ok I go to DMC and it's not your typical studious environment out there. Actually it depends on you wether you want to party in lecture hours or go to lecture halls and study and party in break. Latter works and that's what we do but if u wanna party party and only part no one can stop you even in DMC
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
- By ashrizwan in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 0Last Post: June 27th, 2013, 05:11 AM
- By h.a. in forum Chinese Medical SchoolsReplies: 3Last Post: December 21st, 2012, 03:00 PM
- By tahira in forum Med Studentz LoungeReplies: 1Last Post: January 7th, 2012, 11:47 PM
- By energetic in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 12Last Post: November 3rd, 2011, 05:40 PM
- By nadia anwer in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 1Last Post: April 15th, 2007, 11:22 AM
Tags for this Thread