Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 1 of 1
- April 26th, 2014, 03:03 AM #1
!! Confused With IBCC Equivalence Certificate (O'levels, A's Levels And A'levels) !!
Hello dear members!
I joined recently to medstudentz and this is my first post and am very confused and nervous.
I am joining Army medical college as an army cadet and recently the registration for AMC cadet has been open.
In the registration form i had to enter my marks obtained from my Matric (O'levels) and Intermediate (A'levels) marks.
Since I am living in the UAE (PS. I am a national of Pakistan) I did my O'levels and A's levels from UA E and I am currently doing A Levels now and the result of A level exams will come in August.
(I got 1 A , 5 B's and 1 C ( not too good ) and got All 3 "A" in my A's Level examinations)
Now the registration in Army medical college as a cadet requires me to give my scores as IBCC. so I have to choose "IBCC" as a board and enter my marks obtained.
My question is, can my A's Levels along with O'Level can be converted to IBCC marks (Excluding A Level grades)? Do I have to wait for my A level results and include it?
Now I am scared because the Army medical college registeration might get close by August. I cannot wait till August. I have to apply by this month. If that happens then i will have to wait till next April - May 2015
Your help is really appreciated and I hope to see positive answers. I believe my post can help people having similar problems.
May Allah Bless you All!
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
- By haby7 in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 5Last Post: April 27th, 2015, 08:58 PM
- By haby7 in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 15Last Post: November 16th, 2014, 12:37 AM
- By Galaxial in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 5Last Post: August 17th, 2013, 05:19 AM
- By Galaxial in forum The Pre-Med LifeReplies: 0Last Post: June 29th, 2013, 11:24 PM
- By Havoc in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 2Last Post: February 9th, 2013, 07:46 PM
Tags for this Thread