Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 5 of 5
- May 4th, 2014, 09:50 AM #1
HELP Needed, Anyone?
I kinda needed you folks' help in setting up a time table for my finals (1st Prof, Part 1), which start the 2nd of September this year!
Now, I've been getting the first position all this year but that's only because perhaps stages or class exams aren't so difficult to get through, you have plenty of time and you only have to learn only certain topics, as opposed to that, prof exams are a complete nightmare (or so I've heard!), so, I was hoping somebody of you guys' could come up with some practical routine I (and other people travelling in the same boat with me could) follow! I've attached the syllabus below. Anyone? JazakAllah in advance.
P.S. since I'm aiming for the first position I don't mind revising everything more than just once.
JazakAllah!May 4th, 2014, 09:56 AM #2
What med school are you studying in?May 4th, 2014, 10:05 AM #3May 4th, 2014, 11:21 AM #4
And I as sorry can help you as I still have to apply to medical schools soMay 4th, 2014, 11:49 AM #5
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
- By sapphires in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 1Last Post: August 21st, 2013, 04:47 PM
- By talha abaid in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 6Last Post: March 13th, 2013, 06:11 PM
- By piyaj16 in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 0Last Post: March 7th, 2012, 08:03 AM
- By urooj92 in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 4Last Post: May 19th, 2010, 05:58 PM