Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 2 of 2
- May 7th, 2008, 12:18 AM #1
So I dont find out whether I get into Aga Khan until August...and thats when colleges start here....so what do i do? are you allowed to withdraw from the university if you dont attend in the fall? thing is i dont wanna waste a whole year because of that.May 7th, 2008, 01:15 PM #2
Most universities allow you to withdraw at any time. However, you may still have to pay a certain amount of fees for tuition/housing depending on how late you withdraw. These policies vary from college to college so you find out the specifics at your college and then decide whether you're willing to pay that amount if you gain admission in to Aga Khan.
Last edited by MedGrunt; May 7th, 2008 at 01:16 PM.MedGrunt signing out...
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
- By knadir93 in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 7Last Post: October 29th, 2012, 03:49 PM
- By Mairu in forum Dental DiscussionsReplies: 3Last Post: October 22nd, 2012, 08:08 PM
- By askerror in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 7Last Post: March 23rd, 2012, 07:57 PM
- By marmar92 in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 4Last Post: November 28th, 2009, 04:09 AM
- By uglyduck in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 1Last Post: October 24th, 2009, 12:20 AM