Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 2 of 2
Thread: Only high school grades?
- May 25th, 2008, 04:33 AM #1
- Member Since
- May 2008
- 0 times
Only high school grades?
I did not take any science classes in high school. I only took bio, physics and chem at a community college. Does this preclude me from consideration into any med school in Pakistan?May 25th, 2008, 09:08 AM #2
No, it does not. If you do not take any of the science courses at the high school level, the IBCC will accept the community college courses in those subjects. Just make sure to get official transcripts from both your high school and college.MedGrunt signing out...
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
- By Muaaz in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 13Last Post: May 25th, 2016, 03:31 AM
- By gorapakora in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 0Last Post: June 23rd, 2012, 07:08 PM
- By Muaaz in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 12Last Post: October 10th, 2010, 08:07 PM
- By Nageen in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 3Last Post: February 28th, 2009, 10:09 PM
- By cooldude89 in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 5Last Post: October 12th, 2007, 10:43 PM