Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 4 of 4
- June 25th, 2014, 05:19 PM #1
Does Gap Year Affect College Admissions?
I hv completed my high school(pre medical) two years back then i took a gap of two years due to some reasons now i want to get into medical college in Islamabad (may be FUMC or SHifa). I have given sat 2 in may 2014 ( since i am applying for foreign seats) now does two year gap will affect my college admission in any way because its not mentioned in Fumc website. Admissions in FUmc (foreign seats) are on first come basis is it so??June 25th, 2014, 07:59 PM #2
- Member Since
- Jun 2014
- 0 times
I'm not sure about admission requirements of FUMC. But so long you have gained acceptable enough marks and meet all the criteria, it shouldn't be a problem at all.
And you are able to show you are dedicated enough!
I didn't do SAT in June, so I have a feeling I will be wasting two years as well -__-June 29th, 2014, 08:30 AM #3
when are admissions starting any idea
- - - Updated - - -
when are admissions starting any ideaJuly 5th, 2014, 10:16 PM #4
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
- By Ujarsh in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 2Last Post: January 25th, 2014, 10:40 PM
- By vortex in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 20Last Post: April 12th, 2013, 12:30 PM
- By shaman.adil in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 1Last Post: November 17th, 2010, 05:27 PM
- By amz in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 3Last Post: November 4th, 2010, 01:27 AM
- By izz_1616 in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 12Last Post: November 1st, 2010, 08:44 AM