Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 4 of 4
Thread: SAT II Bio E and M
- August 14th, 2008, 09:09 AM #1
SAT II Bio E and M
I was looking for info about the SAT II for bio, and saw there were two kinds, are we required to take both or just one?
Whats the practice/reviews for Bio Sat II?August 14th, 2008, 02:52 PM #2
I suggest picking up a Bio SAT II prep book (like Kaplan, Princeton Review, etc.) because they have tons of practice exams and short, concise reviews of the material.MedGrunt signing out...October 15th, 2009, 07:37 AM #3
- Member Since
- Oct 2009
- 0 times
Princeton Review is the best for SAT II...Kaplan is good too, but it has some extra information that is out of scope for SAT II level. But I personally recommend Princeton Review...Oh and Barron's is good too ! If you can afford two books, (around 35 dollars, get Barron's and Princeton Review)October 20th, 2009, 09:38 PM #4
- Member Since
- Sep 2008
- somewhere out there.....
- 1 times
The original third world editions are only a fraction of that price.
Can you say 'rip off'?
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
- By Sapphire12 in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 6Last Post: September 19th, 2012, 06:53 PM
- By toxicdevil in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 3Last Post: August 10th, 2012, 03:25 PM
- By jito234 in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 2Last Post: September 15th, 2011, 05:46 PM
- By miss-areeba in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 34Last Post: March 28th, 2011, 02:16 PM
- By ghummank04 in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 6Last Post: October 25th, 2007, 01:46 PM