Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 2 of 2
Thread: MCAT Preparation...
- September 17th, 2008, 11:49 PM #1
Those of you that have taken the US MCAT please answer the following questions;
1) What did you score on the MCAT overall, as well as in each section (Verbal, Physical and Biological)?
2) When did you take the MCAT?
3) What part of the MCAT did you find to be the most difficult, why and how did you deal with that particular section?
4) How long did you prepare before taking the MCAT?
5) What materials did you use to study for the MCAT? (Book titles, courses, practices tests, etc.)
6) Did you attend the Kaplan MCAT classes?
7) Was there a bridge in knowledge between the knowledge you gained in the requisite pre-medical classes and what was actually tested on the MCATs?
8) Any advice you can give to people who are preparing for the MCAT?
Any other questions you feel like answering would be great.
Thales"In nothing do men more nearly approach the gods than in giving health to men." --CiceroOctober 1st, 2008, 11:13 PM #2
- Member Since
- Aug 2008
- Saint Louis, MO
- 1 times
i am interested to know as well. should be an interesting read.
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
- By rizwan94 in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 71Last Post: August 21st, 2013, 10:39 PM
- By Arsalan12345 in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 4Last Post: June 27th, 2013, 04:01 PM
- By Life 4 u in forum The Pre-Med LifeReplies: 9Last Post: August 4th, 2012, 08:46 PM
- By anas91 in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 3Last Post: May 19th, 2011, 07:37 PM
- By maryyam in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 0Last Post: March 28th, 2011, 11:22 PM