Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 4 of 4
- August 14th, 2014, 06:43 PM #1
MCAT &Amp; Premed Resources
MCAT: Studying Electricity
Most complex circuit problems can be solved by writing equations that are based on Kirchhoff's Laws, a topic that is covered by AAMC’s MCAT Physics Section.
For a sample problem on electricity featuring Kirchoff's First Law and Kirchoff's Second Law, click .
- - - Updated - - -
Medical School Admissions Tips
Do you have a unique experience that could land you a spot in medical school?
Some important ingredients in a medical school application are your:
1. Personal statement
2. Hospital experience
3. Extra-curricular activities
4. Research experience
For a list of tips on medical school admissions (in videos), click .September 13th, 2014, 06:51 PM #2
Thank you for sharing this and the videos are quite informative too. I just wanted to know
how much minimum hospital, EC and research experience is required on average by medical schools?
I just enrolled in my university's Honor Program yesterday, and I'm required to do two researches over the
course of my bachelor's. As for EC, I joined the ACS and also the university newspaper staff. Would these
suffice? What else would classify as EC?
Thank you.September 24th, 2014, 11:33 AM #3
February 25th, 2015, 03:12 AM #4
- Member Since
- Sep 2014
- 3 times
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
- By Medicine Buddy in forum Medical Students AreaReplies: 2Last Post: July 1st, 2015, 01:04 PM
- By Medstud in forum Medical Students AreaReplies: 3Last Post: June 26th, 2015, 01:04 PM
Applying for IBCC Premed Equivalence Without Biology at High School but Meeting the Requirement With SATBy M-D in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 2Last Post: January 12th, 2013, 08:37 PM
- By DMNM in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 3Last Post: June 17th, 2011, 05:49 PM
- By asim in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 0Last Post: January 29th, 2010, 11:46 PM
Tags for this Thread