Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 4 of 4
Thread: The Taishan University-China
- November 18th, 2008, 07:15 AM #1
The Taishan University-China
has any one been to the Taishan university? or any one currently studying there how is everything. How will a foreign canadian student apply for it. What are the mark requirements. What are the tests that ill need to take. How is the student life. how is the cost?
#rollNovember 18th, 2008, 04:54 PM #2
if you need translation from chinese to english just use google translation
if you cant still translate that pm me...
if you want to study in english medium in china look for zhejiang medical university on the web or wenzhou medical university...if you have a facebook account you may find their groups there!
Last edited by anticholinesterase; November 18th, 2008 at 04:56 PM.November 19th, 2008, 03:53 AM #3November 19th, 2008, 08:32 AM #4
i can help if you need translation
try to look for the universities i suggested...they are good and in english medium
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
- By mbbsabroad in forum Chinese Medical SchoolsReplies: 18Last Post: June 3rd, 2014, 05:37 PM
- By bb17 in forum Chinese Medical SchoolsReplies: 6Last Post: May 6th, 2014, 12:36 PM
- By cdmu in forum Chinese Medical SchoolsReplies: 1Last Post: May 6th, 2014, 12:25 PM
- By Drmalik in forum Chinese Medical SchoolsReplies: 0Last Post: October 21st, 2012, 10:35 AM
- By shadow in forum Chinese Medical SchoolsReplies: 16Last Post: June 14th, 2010, 05:36 PM