Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 1 of 1
- November 28th, 2014, 12:44 AM #1
- Member Since
- Nov 2014
- 0 times
STUDY GUIDE From A Top Med Student At UCSF
Hi! I'm a first year Med student at UCSF. I graduated from UW and was in the 96th percentile for the MCAT with a 36.
I've spent hundreds of hours compiling the most relevant materials that you need into one single packet that is just 96 pages.
You can check-out a free preview of up to 40% here, and if you want to buy it they hooked me up with a 15% discount for this week only. "HAPPY15"
HERE IT IS: https://studysoup.com/marketplace/3034
Honestly I'm a super diligent student and can even be a bit OCD with my notes. I get tons of "Thank Yous" from people who buy my notes, so hopefully they can be helpful for you too.
Goodluck future Med students!!!
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
- By rosequartz in forum Chinese Medical SchoolsReplies: 9Last Post: July 2nd, 2015, 01:17 AM
- By stephwright in forum The Pre-Med LifeReplies: 0Last Post: June 7th, 2014, 02:43 AM
- By Abdullah Rafique in forum IntroductionsReplies: 2Last Post: July 28th, 2013, 04:07 AM
- By Saania416 in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 9Last Post: September 23rd, 2011, 02:49 AM
- By swansong in forum Other International Medical SchoolsReplies: 1Last Post: October 24th, 2008, 12:56 PM
Tags for this Thread