Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 2 of 2
- January 15th, 2015, 09:04 AM #1
Giving Improvement In Biology. Can't Decide.
In my first year (Class 11) exams I managed to secure 69 marks in theory and 15 marks in practicals securing a total of 84/100 marks in 1st year Biology. This is I am thinking about improving it. I am not able to decide wether I should go for improvement in this subject or not as there is not enough margin for improvement in this subject. Or is there? So should I go for improvement or let them be? Yes or no?
Thank you.July 28th, 2015, 10:21 PM #2
- Member Since
- Sep 2014
- 54 times
dont improve it wont make a big difference! fsc is just 40% even if u get 100 that would increase only in points(0.00 something) but it would take a lot of attention!focus on mcat!
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
- By syedshah in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 0Last Post: January 3rd, 2015, 07:24 PM
- By kurayamikimmi in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 9Last Post: June 29th, 2013, 02:51 PM
- By Sarah in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 14Last Post: December 18th, 2012, 09:37 PM
- By Blue Berry in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 8Last Post: October 30th, 2012, 10:51 AM
- By Xero in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 16Last Post: August 24th, 2008, 02:02 AM