Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 2 of 2
- June 24th, 2015, 01:09 PM #1
MCAT 2015 Preperations...
Hi people.. Hope everybody is fine...I wanted to ask that When is MCAT going to held in 2015...Any fixed date...and what should we study for it...? Also i wanted to ask that What maybe the least aggregate percentage of MCAT required for admission in Punjab...Help would greatly be appreciatedJuly 22nd, 2015, 10:19 PM #2
- Member Since
- Sep 2014
- 54 times
30th august 2015 will b the test!
study the punjab text books thoroughly nd conceptually!
last year closing merit for mbbs was 85.6411 it is expected to increase a little this year!
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
- By khushi.b in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 1Last Post: May 29th, 2015, 11:10 AM
- By goldstandard_mcat in forum The Pre-Med LifeReplies: 1Last Post: April 14th, 2015, 04:29 PM
- By Iqra143 in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 2Last Post: January 24th, 2015, 05:55 PM
- By Shaina Gulraiz in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 1Last Post: January 23rd, 2015, 08:58 AM
- By Zany in forum IntroductionsReplies: 2Last Post: July 31st, 2014, 01:02 AM