Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 5 of 5
Thread: New member
- May 28th, 2010, 01:26 AM #1
Hey i am new member. I have recently given FSc part 2 board exams so now i m taking classes of MCAT. My life is mess being a pre medical student. I m so busy studying all the time that i cant do anything fun#dull its a dull life.May 29th, 2010, 09:29 PM #2
this is not dull life..... you will face dull life after your admission. . .so i guess you should enjoy this time and continue your struggle too#happy
Mod Edit: next time your post gets deleted if you don't read the forum rules. Thanks.
Last edited by MastahRiz; May 29th, 2010 at 10:54 PM. Reason: aboveJune 24th, 2010, 09:54 AM #3
- Member Since
- Sep 2009
- 3 times
i think the first step would be to delete that avatar of miley cyrus...
Also, try find some extra time to spend with your friends and family, inshallah it will helpJune 24th, 2010, 05:23 PM #4
well in my poor opinion its all about the person how he/she spent his/her life , usually a person feels his/her life is boring and dull ( as per said by you) when he/she have no perfect time table or in other words he/she have excess of something ( excess of study in your case) in his /her daily life activities ( excess of every thing is BAD#baffled) so tolerate the boring and dull life for certain time period to insure your good future or
try to divide your time and have fun
BEST OF LUCK !April 27th, 2011, 11:00 PM #5
- Member Since
- Apr 2011
- 0 times
hey everyone.... new member here, need ALOT of help in how to apply in medical colleges all over pakistan, preferably lahore and rawalpindi.... and need to know all the important dates for the admissions and entry tests....
wishing that i can find some help here!
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
- By kikimd in forum IntroductionsReplies: 1Last Post: October 16th, 2012, 05:47 PM
- By geet92 in forum Med Studentz LoungeReplies: 1Last Post: July 25th, 2012, 08:03 PM
- By nidakram in forum Med Studentz LoungeReplies: 14Last Post: May 25th, 2011, 11:30 AM
- By Mehreen01 in forum Med Studentz LoungeReplies: 0Last Post: January 1st, 2009, 05:05 PM
- By Liquid_krystale in forum Med Studentz LoungeReplies: 1Last Post: June 15th, 2006, 11:13 AM