Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 2 of 2
Thread: SAT 2 Retake
- November 27th, 2015, 01:07 AM #1
SAT 2 Retake
So I gave SAT2 in a months time and had a score of 2110. I majorly messed up physics as I had 650 in it. I suck at physics but idk how to improve. I used Barrons but for physics I couldnt understand a word of barrons. Plus I had 740 in biology and 720 in chem. How do I improve? I am on a gap year. Plus I am also confused because alot of rumors are going around saying CMH wont take SAT 2 next year.November 28th, 2015, 11:11 PM #2
Physics was kind of tough for me too. What i can suggest is that apart from barrons use other books too.A months time is very low in my opinion.
Personally, I studied for SAT II for around 2-3 months (Summer Vacations) and I used the combination of Barron and Kaplan.
What you should try to do is make small notes. I used to read the chapter thoroughly and then skim it again then I used to take a sticky note, write the points i thought were important and then stick it on the page of the respective chapter. This way i knew what was the important stuff i had to go through in this chapter or it can be used to just jog your memory.
Since you are on a gap year, make the best use of it. Improve your Alevels/FSc grades/marks too if need be.
Don't forget to practice the mock tests at the end of the books. Make sure you do them as if you were doing a real exam with proper preparation and timing. Find more tests on the internet and keep practicing.
Some helpful links:
Good luck out there!
Last edited by Mars; November 28th, 2015 at 11:16 PM.
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
- By Zany in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 8Last Post: September 11th, 2014, 09:17 PM
- By Sarah_K in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 1Last Post: May 15th, 2014, 10:51 PM
- By toxicdevil in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 3Last Post: August 10th, 2012, 03:25 PM
- By saira16 in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 6Last Post: May 30th, 2012, 09:33 AM
- By arooj10 in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 14Last Post: June 8th, 2010, 06:20 AM