Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 1 of 1
- May 23rd, 2016, 10:16 AM #1
- Member Since
- May 2016
- 0 times
2 A Levels Equivalency (2004 Session)
Hey guys wanted some information regarding a very confusing matter.
I completed my A Levels in 2004 with two subjects and went abroad for my studies. I was settled there since. Recently had to return to Pakistan due to some reason only to find out that the first step in getting a degree equivalency is to get my A Levels equalized first.
I went to the IBCC site and it does not state anything regarding A Levels prior to 2006 (It does state that 7 subjects in O levels are accepted before 2006 but nothing about A-Levels). As far as I can remember people with 2 A Levels did get equivalencies. Now my question is
1. Is there a possibility that I would be granted equivalency? If so what would be the procedure? Are there any "touts / agents" ?
2. In case they do not would I have to appear in another A Level subject to ensure equivalency? If so, will the "gap" create problems when the certificates will be submitted for equivalency?
Thanks in advance.
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
- By M Amin Amjad in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 0Last Post: November 18th, 2015, 03:21 PM
- By waleed94 in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 0Last Post: April 26th, 2014, 03:03 AM
- By talha qureshi in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 0Last Post: July 27th, 2013, 04:42 PM
- By Angry Bird in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 1Last Post: February 16th, 2013, 03:31 PM
- By humna sahi in forum The Pre-Med LifeReplies: 0Last Post: August 14th, 2012, 04:24 AM