Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 2 of 2
Thread: help regarding medicine abroad
- January 16th, 2011, 12:04 AM #1
- Member Since
- Jan 2011
- Quetta Pakistan
- 0 times
help regarding medicine abroad
I am a 3rd year medical student here in pakistan.
I just needed some basic information for my sister who is doing ALEVELS and will InshAllah appear in june11.
I would like guidance regarding admission in UK/US/Australian Medical Schools after ALEVELS.
I need information regarding what she has to do NOW, to get into any good medical school.
I insist on any medical school that give complete/major scholarships(IF THERE IS ANY), as is the case i have seen with MIT etc students.
I hope someone will answer my queries, because i have seen the general impression,
GOING FOR MEDICAL ABROAD, FORGET IT!
Cmon, can't an extraordinary student go for free abroad to study medical? as people go for engineering etc.
THANKSAugust 22nd, 2011, 11:33 PM #2
- Member Since
- Jun 2011
- 13 times
I have the same question as above???can some one guide in this regard.
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
- By carlosc717 in forum Beyond Med SchoolReplies: 1Last Post: October 27th, 2014, 10:37 AM
- By superkoolguy in forum Other International Medical SchoolsReplies: 2Last Post: June 1st, 2011, 05:54 AM
- By sam yaqoob in forum European Medical SchoolsReplies: 2Last Post: April 27th, 2010, 04:49 AM
- By neelam86 in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 0Last Post: March 24th, 2009, 02:09 AM
- By hell0 in forum Dental DiscussionsReplies: 2Last Post: March 20th, 2009, 12:58 AM