Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 1 of 1
- October 3rd, 2016, 11:02 PM #1
- Member Since
- Oct 2015
- 1 times
MCAT Practice Questions
So I went to Star academy for mcat prep and during admission they specifically said we could take the question papers home, unlike in KIPS, but when I started, they denied they ever said that and lied and caused me too much trouble. So I wasn't gonna out their questions if they had let me take the papers home, but because of all of the problems they created during my precious study time, I'm going through extra effort to do exactly what they were afraid of.
These are all of the question papers, maybe except one or two. Some questions have two answers marked and the one marked with a pencil is the correct one for those.
If you have any problem feel free to ask.
Hope this'll teach academies to stop screwing hard working students during their important time.
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
- By MastahRiz in forum The Pre-Med LifeReplies: 55Last Post: April 2nd, 2015, 11:26 AM
- By MastahRiz in forum Board Exams (USMLE/PLAB)Replies: 14Last Post: September 3rd, 2014, 01:00 PM
- By Rehan in forum Board Exams (USMLE/PLAB)Replies: 23Last Post: September 3rd, 2014, 12:55 PM
- By jennmiller323 in forum Medical Students AreaReplies: 1Last Post: May 27th, 2014, 05:31 PM
- By SF.Fazil in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 0Last Post: July 2nd, 2013, 01:18 PM