Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 2 of 2
Thread: Pakistan or UAE...Help!
- April 23rd, 2011, 11:06 AM #1
Pakistan or UAE...Help!
I am doing A levels from Karachi and interested in medicine. I want to know if Pakistani medical universities are better or those in UAE. It will also be great if you could list some good universities at both of these places.
PS: I did not pass the AKU entrance test. They required 55% at English while I scored 54.17%. The also required 66% in Math and Science...I scored 66.37%. I got 8As and 1B in my O levels while 4As in my AS level examinations.....my subjects being Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Mathematics.June 20th, 2011, 05:12 AM #2
pakistans got some nice medical colleges but also check on google/wikipedia for some useful information
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
- By Mariam Ibrahim in forum Beyond Med SchoolReplies: 6Last Post: April 14th, 2014, 08:51 PM
- By beeeloved in forum Middle East Medical SchoolsReplies: 1Last Post: September 1st, 2012, 12:17 PM
- By DreamZ Boy in forum Medical Students AreaReplies: 0Last Post: June 12th, 2012, 10:18 AM
- By beeeloved in forum Middle East Medical SchoolsReplies: 1Last Post: January 16th, 2012, 09:28 PM
- By ins_sakina in forum The Pre-Med LifeReplies: 4Last Post: May 1st, 2011, 06:18 PM