Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 5 of 5
- October 18th, 2011, 12:45 AM #1
- Member Since
- Oct 2011
- Alabama, United States Of America
- 0 times
Help! Pre-med questions + surg info
My name is Brittany, I'm a junior in high school and I have a few questions about the medical field.
I know I want to be in the medical field, preferably becoming an Orthopedic Surgeon. But, I also would like to have a family later on in life. So i really have no idea on what to do. I want to be a surgeon, but I would also like to present in my future kids lives.
But if any of you guys have any suggestions for me that would very appreciated.#laughOctober 18th, 2011, 10:27 AM #2October 18th, 2011, 10:39 AM #3
- Member Since
- Jul 2011
- Rawalpindi, Pakistan
- 1 times
It all depends on your priorities, i guess for me my profession would come before family.
you could maybe choose some other field like dermatology or some other which wouldn't take that much of your time?October 18th, 2011, 11:06 AM #4October 23rd, 2011, 12:38 AM #5
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
- By MastahRiz in forum The Pre-Med LifeReplies: 11Last Post: April 28th, 2011, 01:43 PM
- By MR 123 in forum United States Medical SchoolsReplies: 1Last Post: August 16th, 2009, 10:55 AM
- By diamond in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 12Last Post: November 30th, 2008, 11:40 AM
- By Mano in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 11Last Post: September 23rd, 2008, 12:43 PM
- By Wasanbaloch in forum Med Studentz LoungeReplies: 0Last Post: March 17th, 2008, 08:54 AM