Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 10 of 10
- January 30th, 2012, 11:54 AM #1
Need help for mcat uhs preparation.:|
Assalam Alikum! I request all the present medical student to share thier experience about:
a) when you started preparation for mcat?
b)from where you prepared e.g books, notes etc?did you search any extra info?
c)mcat score? F.sc score?
d)any advice for pre-medical students?
e)how was mcat 2011? Book based?
Thanks in advance.,February 28th, 2012, 09:42 PM #2
]well i have discusses some of students who passes MCAT and get into SIMS and AIMC ////they said focuss fsc books and cram biology especially////academy dont matters a lot in mcat but Crash test sessionis important
Last edited by jamal; February 28th, 2012 at 09:43 PM.February 29th, 2012, 01:25 PM #3
thanks i think u r right but which institute is best for crash test....?February 29th, 2012, 04:15 PM #4
hi everyone! according to me crash test of star is good as they dont create mess like kips#yesFebruary 29th, 2012, 05:08 PM #5March 9th, 2012, 08:46 AM #6July 6th, 2012, 09:56 AM #7
- Member Since
- Apr 2012
- 6 times
I just say that focus on the syllabus defined by uhs. If you cover all those topics then you will definitely perform betterJuly 14th, 2012, 08:22 PM #8
but some topics are missing in punjab text books..... then what should i do?July 19th, 2012, 10:44 PM #9August 4th, 2012, 08:46 PM #10
TIPS FOR ENTRY TEST
Best books are the text books
for practice MCQS
Biology 1.ILMI 2.RAMAY
Physics 1.ILMI 2.YOUNUS SANDHU
Chemistry ILMI but skip numericals
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
- By rizwan94 in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 71Last Post: August 21st, 2013, 10:39 PM
- By Arsalan12345 in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 4Last Post: June 27th, 2013, 04:01 PM
- By ahsan92 in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 1422Last Post: September 23rd, 2012, 07:34 AM
- By Majh in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 8Last Post: September 7th, 2012, 04:55 PM
- By Thales in forum The Pre-Med LifeReplies: 1Last Post: October 1st, 2008, 11:13 PM