Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 3 of 3
Thread: Guide me about MCAT Examination
- July 10th, 2007, 07:11 PM #1
Guide me about MCAT Examination
Hi i'm peter ! Last year i have finished my schooling. I want to continue my
career in medical field, i heard something about MCAT Examination. To get admission
for medical college, Do i have to write MCAT Examination? Tell me how to Apply for MCAT Exam and how to prepare for MCAT Exam. guidance appreciated.
Last edited by luxman226; July 10th, 2007 at 07:13 PM.July 11th, 2007, 11:25 AM #2
quick reply needed for my question, because i have to decide whether i have to appear for MCAT examination.July 20th, 2007, 08:54 AM #3
MCATs is the exam you take that will play a big part for you to get into med school. Without the exam no school will take you in. It is a requirement.
I also have a question about the MCATs:
OK. I graduate undergrad in 1 year. I just need 30 more credits. But I havent taken my MCATs due to the overwhelming load of difficult classes I am taking. I know myself, I have to pace myself and take things lightly or else i get overwhelmed and just suck at things and fail. ( Im taking Calc, Bio and Chem all together..then physics and another load of hard classes alike).
Anyway, I was thinking and I thought of taking my MCATs after I graduate and get my bachelors. This way I will only have time for the MCAT preparation and have more chances of doing way better than if I was at school not dedicating much time for it because of other classes. But I wonder if that will affect my admission into Med Schools I apply to.
Please Help. Im worried about this. I dont want to jeopardize my chances, but I want to do well and I dont have any guidance (my advisors at univ. suck!).
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
- By h.a. in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 69Last Post: July 18th, 2013, 01:51 PM
- By Hooria Qureshi in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 11Last Post: October 7th, 2012, 11:35 PM
- By danny in forum Australian Medical SchoolsReplies: 6Last Post: October 31st, 2011, 02:22 PM
- By anticholinesterase in forum Medical Students AreaReplies: 6Last Post: August 21st, 2011, 01:54 PM
- By unszak in forum Med Studentz LoungeReplies: 3Last Post: June 9th, 2011, 12:16 PM