Reply to Thread
Results 21 to 25 of 25
- October 12th, 2013, 01:29 PM #21
is it possible to do fsc after DOING SIMPLE B.A GRADUATION ??? MY FRIEND ASK TO MEOctober 12th, 2013, 01:43 PM #22
my cousn also repeatd ..she had 849 in fsc n 760 in mcat....nw she got 919 in fsc n 1022 in mcatOctober 12th, 2013, 06:45 PM #23
wowwwwwwwwww nice in mcatAugust 5th, 2014, 10:39 PM #24
What To Do?
Aoa ....can anyone of u can help me ...
I have passed my fsc part 1 with marks 447/550 and waiting for 2nd year!
N also preparing for mcat in the first attempt!..
I wud like to inform it also that previously the mcat merit lasted upon 86% n this year it wud raise up to 88% ...can u plzz tell me that what should I score to achieve my goal! N plzz also inform me that if if if i I'll not achieve such a high score...then wud it be good for me to repeat still knowing that next year the merit wud raise more than 88%?? Answer Me!September 16th, 2014, 10:30 PM #25
- Member Since
- Sep 2014
- 0 times
Please Help Me
guys give me suggestion
I have done FSc from rawalpindi board recently and I got 648 marks but am not happy with these marks.So you people tell me what will be better for me either improvement or I should repeat FSc again? I heard that only 10-15 marks increase from improvement in rawalpndi board.Is that true?
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
- By Medical1 in forum Indian Medical SchoolsReplies: 8Last Post: August 12th, 2014, 05:30 PM
- By talib in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 40Last Post: July 24th, 2014, 11:53 PM
- By hgquality in forum Other International Medical SchoolsReplies: 0Last Post: November 30th, 2011, 11:04 PM
- By Dr.Anas Rafiq in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 13Last Post: October 11th, 2011, 11:26 AM
- By Wasanbaloch in forum Med Studentz LoungeReplies: 0Last Post: March 17th, 2008, 08:54 AM