Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 2 of 2
Thread: need advice
- August 7th, 2007, 08:00 AM #1
Ok so I am currently finishing up my masters in occupational therapy and have suddenly realized that I really want to go further and become a doctor? I was wondering where in California is the best place to take all the prerequisites? and I wanted to know if there was a place where I can finish all of it in a year or so?August 8th, 2007, 07:59 AM #2
You'd probably want to start off by taking a lot of your pre-med requirements at some junior college nearby since it will save you a lot of money and probably allow you to have a more flexible schedule if you're going to be working at the same time.
Alternatively you could apply to a nearby UC (Cal, Davis, or Santa Cruz) and take the courses there. That might seem more prestigious in the eyes of medical school admissions officers but sometimes UCs are hesitant to admit people with previous degrees into undergraduate courses.
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
- By inception in forum Board Exams (USMLE/PLAB)Replies: 2Last Post: December 31st, 2011, 11:37 AM
- By Emaan in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 10Last Post: November 27th, 2011, 04:16 PM
- By Questions180 in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 2Last Post: November 13th, 2010, 10:03 PM
- By M.Abbas in forum The Pre-Med LifeReplies: 3Last Post: October 9th, 2008, 09:56 PM
- By skittles in forum The Pre-Med LifeReplies: 1Last Post: April 27th, 2008, 06:32 PM