Reply to Thread
Results 61 to 64 of 64
- February 8th, 2014, 09:55 AM #61
I improved fsc bio and chem as a private candidate
annual marks bio1-71,bio2-72,chem1-60,chem2-76,chem pract 20 ,bio pract 20 and supplementary session result I improved as below bio1-66,bio2-82,bio pract -15 ,chem1-76,chem2-66, chempract-26)- I improved only 12 marks and lost the only chance to improve. In mcat 2013 I corrected 179 options and got 849 marks. I filled two bubbles for one option so it did not deduce my one number.
the examiner was mad of bio pract he freed the students in 30 minutes without viva. All others were failures with me so I couldn't ask him for viva.
what should i do now? My fsc marks with improvement are 913. Is it a good score for repeating mcat or should I do composite fsc in annual session?April 16th, 2015, 08:57 PM #62
Solution For Repeating Fsc Exams After 2 Years
please kindly guide me i gave fsc pre medical exams two years before in 2013 but not got the aggregate marks for admission in mbbs now i want to repeat two or three main subjects (biology , physics ,chemistry) of fsc to increase my marks n reapear in mcat can i do this n what's it's procedure?
Last edited by fary; April 16th, 2015 at 09:03 PM.April 16th, 2015, 11:06 PM #63
Only chance for improvement is the next year annual exam after your fsc result or right after result supply session.
You may do composite fsc but as a regular candidate not as a private.
Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkMay 18th, 2016, 12:44 AM #64
can anyone answer that if we dont give improvement exam should we declared fail
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
- By FarhanShah in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 170Last Post: November 30th, 2013, 03:25 PM
- By h.a. in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 24Last Post: September 5th, 2013, 08:02 PM
- By guria batool in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 6Last Post: November 15th, 2012, 11:31 AM
- By landrewj in forum Dental DiscussionsReplies: 0Last Post: February 1st, 2012, 09:32 AM
- By Sehrish Ch. in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 10Last Post: January 18th, 2011, 09:58 PM