Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 1 of 1
- June 29th, 2013, 11:24 PM #1
IGCSE A Levels Equivalence in Pakistan?
I have many questions that I believe only this forum could answer, I'm hoping so.
1- If I complete my IGCSE secondary education (O levels) and A levels from let's say, U.A.E, would I need to study Urdu/Pakistan Studies/Islamic Culture in order to get equivalence? Or is it not necessary?
2- Would my O levels results be counted in along with my A levels results when applying for a medical college? Would the results be added together to give a final result/equivalence marks?
3- Do different colleges have different requirements? What's the lowest mark/gpa/average grade required to get into a governmental college?
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
- By thekhoso in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 1038Last Post: February 2nd, 2015, 01:02 PM
- By 111hasni111 in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 4Last Post: July 27th, 2013, 01:17 AM
- By Havoc in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 2Last Post: February 9th, 2013, 07:46 PM
- By amjad6218 in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 0Last Post: January 28th, 2013, 11:38 AM
- By Azamio in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 2Last Post: December 13th, 2012, 10:01 AM