Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 6 of 6
Thread: Please Answer ASAP!
- September 9th, 2013, 04:32 PM #1
Please Answer ASAP!
Are candidates who have studied A levels privately eligible for admission in a medical university?! Or are you required to have studied year 11 and 12 in a school?
September 9th, 2013, 07:44 PM #2
A-levels is equivalent to 11 and 12 gradeSeptember 15th, 2013, 04:49 PM #3
Thas's not what I meant! It seems like the whole pakistan goes to a lame governmental college!!! In urdu medium education!!! What the hell. Gtfo.September 15th, 2013, 06:33 PM #4September 16th, 2013, 01:42 PM #5
Well I should have made the word PRIVATELY bigger!!!September 16th, 2013, 10:27 PM #6
Last edited by khan000000000; September 17th, 2013 at 12:05 AM.
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
- By Galaxial in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 1Last Post: September 9th, 2013, 06:37 PM
- By Galaxial in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 2Last Post: August 15th, 2013, 11:40 PM
- By ash.irfan in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 4Last Post: August 8th, 2013, 10:51 AM
- By amerhch in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 0Last Post: February 9th, 2012, 02:44 PM
- By 0sama in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 7Last Post: April 25th, 2010, 04:23 PM