Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Advice Corner : Grand Tests
- September 15th, 2013, 08:46 PM #1
Advice Corner : Grand Tests
Assalamoalikum guys,I would suggest all MCATians to give grand tests especially of STAR with these points as main focus :
1-Solve these tests according to your preference list.
My preferences are as follow :
(Note : If your english is not good then go for chemistry after biology)
2-Solve easy questions ist which can be done in one attempt of whole paper.Then do which you can in 2-3 attempts and finally come towards the questions which seem so much difficult to you.
3-Polish Eliminating technique and apply it in guessing;MUST !
5-Control your nerves.Drink water during test.
6-Solve these grand tests with ball pens which you're going to use in MCAT.
7-Don't freak out on getting low marks in these tests and dont feel flying in air after getting high marks in these tests.
8-THE MOST IMPORTANT ONE : DURING THESE TESTS.START FILLING RESPONSE SHEET AS PER UHS INSTRUCTIONS I.E ""TAKE EXTRA CARE FOR COLOUR CODE QUESTION"".
Finally,Best of luck mates (Y)
Over & out
Fe Aman ALLAH
Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
Last edited by Prince MD Khan; September 15th, 2013 at 09:09 PM.“So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable.”
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
- By ashrizwan in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 4Last Post: April 14th, 2013, 11:14 PM
- By MaheenFawad in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 18Last Post: August 6th, 2011, 05:58 PM
- By star child in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 4Last Post: July 7th, 2010, 12:10 AM
- By Smeer in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 15Last Post: December 24th, 2007, 08:29 AM