Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 2 of 2
- November 19th, 2013, 09:54 PM #1
- Member Since
- Feb 2013
- 19 times
Are There Any Academies That Help You Fully Prepare For FSC Exams? (I Need Urgent Help)
I did A-levels but now I want to do fsc,is there any academy where I can easily do preparation of fsc part 1 and 2?
Instead of attending a college?
Please guide me thanks.December 2nd, 2015, 06:04 PM #2
KIPS and GLOBAL EDUCATIONAL ACADEMY are considered one of the best. But I seriously recommend that you join a college too. I'm currently studying in college (pre-med) and have also taken regular batch of Global academy in my summer break. I'm further planning to take KIPS test series after one month, this way you are fully prepared and well rounded.
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
- By Fareeha in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 34Last Post: March 31st, 2012, 11:31 PM
- By Sadaf in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 37Last Post: December 30th, 2010, 12:54 AM
- By nasha in forum The Pre-Med LifeReplies: 3Last Post: May 9th, 2009, 04:35 AM
- By Imy_Coke in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 1Last Post: October 3rd, 2007, 09:50 PM
- By Sadaf in forum The Pre-Med LifeReplies: 9Last Post: April 27th, 2007, 02:57 AM
Tags for this Thread