Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 2 of 2
- June 18th, 2014, 09:14 PM #1
Five Simple Tasks To Help Make Your Life (Including MCAT Prep) Easier
1. Read more. For example, reading the opinion section of newspapers is a good MCAT Verbal Reasoning preparation. It will also help expand your mind and make you a good conversationalist.
2. Don't complain about your problems; find solutions. Notice that when you keep on ruminating, you tend to put off studying later when you feel better. However, focusing on a solution will help you get over an issue immediately and move on to what is important. The more you apply this, the better you are in controlling your thoughts and lessen procrastination.
3. Manage your time. For example, reading interesting posts on social media can take up much of our time. One student shared this technique: “Before I open a social networking site, I set my timer to 15 minutes. The alarm jolts me whenever I become absorbed in reading other people’s posts.”
4. Exercise daily. It will help make you feel better. Exercise provides you with extra energy and a sharper mind.
5. Follow good advice from people who have been there. Join a community where you can discuss with others who have similar experiences.July 19th, 2014, 02:10 AM #2
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
- By arhamkhawaja in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 17Last Post: July 31st, 2015, 07:32 AM
- By Khadija2 in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 19Last Post: December 14th, 2012, 12:38 AM
- By sadi in forum Medical Students AreaReplies: 0Last Post: March 19th, 2012, 07:47 PM
- By sammar in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 30Last Post: February 26th, 2012, 06:03 PM
Tags for this Thread