Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 2 of 2
Thread: MED SCHOOL LOANS
- July 15th, 2006, 01:10 AM #1
MED SCHOOL LOANS
I was wondering, and if I am double posting I apologize; I searched the forums and did not find anything related to this.
If you have taken out loans for Med School, what are the best places to apply for loans that have barely any high interest rates? or what are the best places to apply for loans period (due to personal experiences)
So far I have taken loans from Sallie Mae, they are pretty good but have high interest rates which in the long run will be horrible in the future (at least for me anyway).
I was also thinking about the Bank of America new student tuition loans program they came up with (ill look for more info and post it as soon as I get home*im at work*).
Anyone has any suggestions or anything? It would be perfect.
Thanks! #happyMay 6th, 2007, 11:27 PM #2
- Member Since
- Apr 2007
- dhaka, bangladesh
- 1 times
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
- By thecalccobra in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 11Last Post: September 10th, 2012, 06:56 PM
- By Muaaz in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 12Last Post: October 10th, 2010, 08:07 PM
- By Nageen in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 3Last Post: February 28th, 2009, 10:09 PM
- By swansong in forum Other International Medical SchoolsReplies: 1Last Post: October 24th, 2008, 12:56 PM
- By cooldude89 in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 5Last Post: October 12th, 2007, 10:43 PM