Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 3 of 3
Thread: Study In USA
- December 9th, 2015, 11:12 AM #1
Study In USA
NO I.E.L.T.S required
Free interview preparation
5 YEARS MULTIPLE VISADecember 28th, 2015, 12:49 PM #2
To study in the USA you need a minimum of USD $30,000 a year to finance tuition, food and board. There are almost NO scholarships for international students. You can not get a student visa unless you have the money available in your bank account.
You need an F-1 student visa to study as a university student.
Getting admitted into college is pretty easy. Choose one of the "100 best public universities." Public means state or government. Private colleges like Harvard, Yale, and Stanford are too expensive and too competitive.
Good luck.December 28th, 2015, 02:57 PM #3
Yes, bank statement is required for USA. But our Panel Universities do give some percentage of scholarships to their international students. It is not a fully funded scholarship.
We have 80+ Panel universities where we provide you guaranteed admission.
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
- By Ocean1 in forum European Medical SchoolsReplies: 2Last Post: January 5th, 2016, 02:58 PM
- By Ocean1 in forum United States Medical SchoolsReplies: 0Last Post: December 8th, 2015, 11:37 AM
- By Mala in forum Med Studentz LoungeReplies: 0Last Post: September 12th, 2015, 11:38 PM
- By wajeehaz in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 2Last Post: August 7th, 2015, 10:20 PM
- By doctorhelps in forum Indian Medical SchoolsReplies: 3Last Post: September 5th, 2014, 01:02 PM