Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 4 of 4
Thread: Admission to US Medical School
- September 2nd, 2012, 01:50 PM #1
Admission to US Medical School
as an international student what steps does one need to take to get admission in institute like HARWARD MEDICAL SCHOOLNovember 2nd, 2012, 05:33 PM #2
- Member Since
- Mar 2012
- Faisalabad, Pakistan
- 12 times
spell it right for one thing.November 5th, 2012, 09:18 PM #3
You need to first complete a four year bachelor's degree and satisfy all US pre-medical course requirements. You must also pass the MCAT exam. Harvard is one of the best medical schools in the United States and the admissions process is extremely competitive.MedGrunt signing out...May 6th, 2013, 02:53 PM #4
For detailed info what exactly you need to do in order to get to a US med school, look at my blog.
There is everything you need to know from the requirements to the admission stats of different schools, including Harvard.
For starters, you need to complete at least one year at a US educational institution and fulfill pre-med requirements. The rest is pretty much up to you, but acceptance rate of Harvard is not too promising for anyone.
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
- By Humayun Bajwa in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 3Last Post: May 25th, 2012, 09:07 PM
- By squid in forum Med Studentz LoungeReplies: 17Last Post: December 5th, 2011, 06:02 PM
- By lilies1 in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 4Last Post: May 9th, 2011, 10:17 AM
- By ryanh in forum United States Medical SchoolsReplies: 2Last Post: October 26th, 2010, 05:09 AM
- By saranyachitra in forum The Pre-Med LifeReplies: 1Last Post: May 13th, 2008, 10:33 PM