Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 1 of 1
- July 11th, 2013, 04:32 AM #1
- Member Since
- Jul 2013
- 0 times
Can I Get Into Neoucom Bs Md Program?
I am from California and I am applying for the bs md program from NEOUCOM. It says it prefers Ohio residents but I am a really committed, hardworking student. I have a 3.8 GPA and I also have a cousin in Kent State and we both are planning to live together and study to become doctors in Ohio. Do you think having family in Ohio will help? I really want to get into the program, and does anyone have any tips or suggestions that can give me better chances in getting into the program? Thanks so much!
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
- By bb17 in forum Chinese Medical SchoolsReplies: 6Last Post: May 6th, 2014, 12:36 PM
- By Sumer in forum Dental DiscussionsReplies: 3Last Post: June 19th, 2013, 12:15 PM
- By doc.w3s in forum Medical Students AreaReplies: 3Last Post: September 12th, 2011, 06:28 AM
- By *FaarinaKhan* in forum United States Medical SchoolsReplies: 8Last Post: October 18th, 2009, 10:16 AM
- By Natacha in forum Board Exams (USMLE/PLAB)Replies: 1Last Post: May 16th, 2008, 01:05 PM