Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 2 of 2
- July 18th, 2013, 01:10 AM #1
- Member Since
- Jul 2013
- New York, New York
- 1 times
Thoughts on My New Site for Med-Students?
Hey all! I just helped launch this new site aimed at "almost" doctors. I'd love any feedback. What do you guys think of it? How could we make it better? Obviously it's a little light on the content now, but we have a bunch of contributors and are planning to keep it updated daily.
Here's the link: almost.thedoctorschannel.comAugust 10th, 2013, 03:41 AM #2
I'm a Premed student. Its a wonderful website and must be hard to run it. I have typed a few suggestions that I hope can help too;
1. A section about specialization and international medical board exams would be great.
2. A list of the top 10 apps for medical students and physicians on a weekly basis.
3. Weekly round off of the latest breakthroughs in medicine would also be good. I se you've already started this.
4. Interviews with different speciality physicians about their specialty. (to help fresh students choose the specialization field that suits them)
5. A poll or a vote open open to everyone about the best books for getting through med school and preparing for specialization exams etc.
6. I like the article on free medical ebooks. Book reviews would be helpful too.
That's all I think of right now. I'll be sure to share more if any.
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
- By sidra tahira in forum IntroductionsReplies: 4Last Post: June 5th, 2013, 01:39 AM
- By GQdoc786 in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 10Last Post: March 2nd, 2013, 09:08 PM
- By Ph.Krauss in forum Med Studentz LoungeReplies: 0Last Post: December 21st, 2011, 06:35 PM
- By VinkoRajic in forum Med Studentz LoungeReplies: 0Last Post: March 10th, 2011, 12:55 AM
- By Wasanbaloch in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 7Last Post: February 7th, 2007, 02:26 PM
Tags for this Thread